Subscribe to the Voerman Group newsletter and read about the latest developments and innovative solutions.
We are looking for an International Move Coordinator
(We are) Voerman International, a leading global provider for moving services, headquartered in The Hague and with offices in Prague, Moscow, Johannesburg, Kuala Lumpur and Jacksonville. We support employees that are relocating abroad for business purposes and take care of every facet of the international move; from the actual packing of personal belongings, obtaining the right paperwork to settling into the new destination. Annually, we coordinate over 10,000 moves for more than 125 multinationals worldwide and working together with a worldwide network of partners to service our clients globally.
Our purpose is to relieve our clients from work and stress during this hectic period in life. We always do this with utmost care and a personal approach which becomes more important in the digital era.
“We get up every day to make people feel at home around the world and invite you to be part of our journey”.
We are looking for an International Move Coordinator with a service and solution-oriented mindset and a drive to learn and grow within our company. Are you joining our team?
- Pro-active management of international relocations from initial inquiry until final invoicing
- Daily communication via phone and email with our international expat community and other stakeholders
- Updating of all records and databases
- Keeping all parties informed, such as planning, partners and the client
- Pro-actively solving any issue as soon as it arises and informing all stakeholders
- Procurement of services from suppliers; remaining the costs within the budget while maintaining the delivered quality
- Excellent communication skills
- Servicing client is part of your DNA
- Ability to work within time in a hectic environment
- High level of accuracy
- Solution-oriented mindset
- Fluent in English
- Additional language is a plus
- Computer skills
- Not afraid to step out of your comfort zone
What we offer
- A career path in which you set the pace
- A competitive salary
Up to 5 weeks holiday
- A great mixed team of experienced and young people
- Regularly fun activities, such as (in these times: virtual) drinks & quizzes
- Weekly sports training & free fresh fruit
- A work environment where your well-being is considered important
Join our team!
Please do apply by sending your CV and letter of application to Gina Moor, email@example.com. A personal video will also be nice if that suits you better. The recruitment process can contain different interviews and an assessment. For further information about Voerman International, please visit: https://www.voerman.com
Certified as a Innovator
We have partnered with Equalture, a tool that helps companies make unbiased hiring decisions. The Voerman Group has been certified by Equalture’s Certification Program as an Innovator, as we have taken a serious effort into ensuring equal employment opportunities.
For more information about this Program, click here.