Subscribe to the Voerman Group newsletter and read about the latest developments and innovative solutions.
Looking for an International Move Coordinator
Do you get energy from helping people? Does working in an international environment attract your attention? Are you able to quickly switch between multiple subjects? Do you know how to turn a hectic schedule into a challenge? Are you proactive in looking for the right solutions? And do you want to take on the responsibility for the entire relocation process from A to Z? If your answer to these questions is yes, then you are in the right place!
Who are we?
We are Voerman International, a leading global provider of moving services, headquartered in The Hague and with offices in Prague, Moscow, Johannesburg, Kuala Lumpur and Jacksonville. We support several large multinationals to relocate their employees abroad for business purposes and take care of every facet of the international move. Annually, we coordinate over 10,000 moves for more than 125 multinationals worldwide and work together with a worldwide network of partners to service our clients globally. Our purpose is to relieve our clients from stress and extra work during this hectic period of their life.
“We get up every day to help people feel at home around the world and we invite you to be part of our journey”.
As a company, we are very innovative and constantly improving. Technology and applications are becoming more and more important for expats when arranging international relocations. What also distinguishes Voerman from others is the enormous customer focus. This is achieved through the way we work internally. Voerman is a family business with a very informal culture, where there is no old-fashioned hierarchy. Servant leadership is deeply rooted in de organization. We empower our employees, take their (and their families’) wellbeing very seriously, and encourage them to continue to learn and grow.
You will join an enthusiastic and diverse team, who could really use your help, but are also happy to pass on their knowledge and experience.
- Proactively managing international relocations from inquiry until final invoicing.
- Communicating daily via phone and email with our international expat community and other stakeholders.
- Updating all records and databases
- Keeping all parties informed, such as planning, partners and the client
- Proactively solving issues.
- Procuring services from suppliers; keeping costs within the budget while maintaining the quality.
- Ensuring customers have a hassle-free experience.
- Working in a team and supporting each other to achieve common goals.
- Initiating efficient work methods for better results.
- You are able to turn a hectic schedule into a challenge
- You are interested in different cultures
- You are eager to learn, curious and open to learn from others.
- You have strong communication skills and get energy out of helping others.
- You are willing to go the extra mile for the client
- You are fluent in Dutch and English
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office
What we offer
- A good salary based on your experience and knowledge
- An interesting and educational international work environment
- The opportunity for personal development
- The possibility to follow all kinds of courses
- A challenging position in which you never stop learning
- An enthusiastic and diverse team
- Up to 5 weeks holiday
- Large organization, in which all kinds of activities are organized, like sports activities and fresh fruit at work
Would you like to join our team?
Please apply by sending your CV and letter of application to Sanne van Loon, firstname.lastname@example.org. A personal video is also nice if that suits you better.
Certified as a Innovator
We have partnered with Equalture, a tool that helps companies make unbiased hiring decisions. The Voerman Group has been certified by Equalture’s Certification Program as an Innovator, as we have taken a serious effort into ensuring equal employment opportunities.
For more information about this Program, click here.