Subscribe to the Voerman Group newsletter and read about the latest developments and innovative solutions.
Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) Policy
We believe that healthy, safe, innovative and environmentally friendly work is essential for the well-being of our employees and their families, visitors, our customers and all other stakeholders who encounter our services.
We believe that HSE-related incidents can be prevented and impact reduced through an effective HSE Management System.
The quality of our attitude, action, written documents and equipment reflects the level of our commitment to HSE in our organization.
We are committed to achieving an effective HSE Management System by:
- Complying with the HSE Management System and requirements
- Providing all stakeholders with necessary HSE information, instructions and training
- Providing and maintaining a safe, secure and healthy working environment
- Encouraging a preventive action culture and feedback for continuous improvement
- Establish measurable objectives and targets for periodic review
- Reporting HSE issues and – performance to the Board
- Reviewing and optimizing the HSE Management System periodically
Our goals are simple – no harm to people, no accidents and no damage to the environment. Every employee at the Voerman Group is committed to this based on the philosophy of Servant Leadership.