Abonneer u op de Voerman Group nieuwsbrief en blijf geïnformeerd over de nieuwste ontwikkelingen en innovatieve oplossingen.
Voerman International The Hague is looking for experienced International Move Coordinators
Voerman International is part of the Voerman Group. During its 30 years of existence, The Voerman Group has grown into a major player in the global mobility industry. Oriented globally, the organization runs from its head office in The Hague, with branches in Prague and Moscow as well as in other locations in the world.
Excellent customer service and need-based technology has become an integral part of the Voerman philosophy. Voerman believes that technology will drastically change the way how we deliver services, but people will always make the difference. The moving industry and global mobility at large is changing rapidly at present & will only accelerate in years to come.
New technological applications and cloud solutions will change the way we organize our relocation. Corporate programs and policies move away from possession and towards experience-based relocations.
Following the trend, we see in the past few years people will move and store less volume, but demand higher service and an even more personal approach. We get up every day to make people feel at home around the world and invite you to be part of our journey.
About the job
Having experience as an international move coordinator, you already know that this is not a job for everyone. You should excel in serving customers. We are looking for leaders. Innovation and growth are part of our company DNA. There are many opportunities for growth. It will be up to you to set the pace.
- Pro-active management (not sales) of international moves ‘door-to-door’, from initial inquiry until final invoicing
- Daily communication with our customers (international expat community) and other stakeholders
- Updating of all records and databases
- Pro-actively solving any issue as soon as it arises, keeping all relevant parties informed
- Procurement of services from suppliers, making sure costs remain within budget and quality levels are met
- Active involvement to internal improvement projects
• Fluent in English and other languages are extra
• Good computer skills
• High level of accuracy
• Not afraid to step out of your comfort zone
• Ability to work under stress in a hectic environment
What we offer
- A career path in which you set the pace
- A competitive compensation plan
- Up to 5 weeks holiday
- Flexible working hours and the possibility of working (partly) from home
- Weekly sports training & free fruit
- Company social events and a work environment where your well-being is considered important
Join our team!
If you would like to join our team, please do not hesitate to apply! Please send your CV and letter of application to Rinze Laan, email@example.com. The recruitment process can contain different interviews and an assessment. The Voerman office is in The Hague, a Metro Station is available.