Abonneer u op de Voerman Group nieuwsbrief en blijf geïnformeerd over de nieuwste ontwikkelingen en innovatieve oplossingen.
International Move Coordinator
Voerman International is looking for an International Move Coordinator
Voerman International is part of the Voerman Group. During its 30 years of existence, The Voerman Group has grown into a major player in the global mobility industry. A global-oriented organization that runs from its head office in The Hague, with branches in Prague and Moscow as well as in other locations.
Excellent customer service and need-based technology has become an integral part of the Voerman philosophy. In the years to come, the moving industry and global mobility at large, will change rapidly. New technological applications and cloud solutions will change the way we organize our move. Corporate programs and policies are moving away from possession and towards experience-based relocations. Following the trend, we have been seeing in the past few years, people will move and store less volume but demand higher service and an even more personal approach. We get up every day to make people feel at home around the world and invite you to be part of our journey.
- Pro-active management of international relocations from initial inquiry until final invoicing
- Daily communication via phone and email with our international expat community and other stakeholders
- Updating of all records and databases
- Pro-actively solving any issue as soon as it arises, keeping all relevant parties informed
- Procurement of services from suppliers, making sure costs remain within budget without effecting our everyday delivered quality
- Fluent in English and additional languages are a plus
- Good computer skills
- High level of accuracy
- Not afraid to step out of your comfort zone
- Ability to work within time in a fast-paced
What we offer
- A career path in which you set the pace
- A competitive salary
- Up to 5 weeks holiday
- Weekly sports training & free fresh fruit
- A work environment where your well-being is considered important
Join our team!
Are you the one to join our team? Please apply by sending your CV and letter of application to Gina Moor, email@example.com. A personal video would also be nice if that suits you better. The recruitment process can contain different interviews and an assessment. The Voerman International office is in The Hague. For further information about Voerman International, please visit: https://www.voerman.com
Klik hier voor alle vacatures