Subscribe to the Voerman Group newsletter and read about the latest developments and innovative solutions.
FIDI Event | Fine Dining
Below, you will find ten fine dining restaurants for a great evening with good quality food and wines. It is important to make reservations for these restaurants beforehand.
- Librije’s Zusje Amsterdam is a Michelin restaurant and is definitely recommended if you are looking for an evening-filling program enjoying a beautifully prepared 5 or 6 course meal. It is approximately a ten-minute drive by Uber or Taxi from the Krasnapolsky hotel.
- De Silveren Spiegel, one of the few restaurants featuring real Dutch cuisine in a 1600-year-old building decorated in old Dutch china style. It is definitely a great restaurant to go to linger over a 4 to 8 course meal. Approximately 5 minutes by taxi or Uber and 15 minutes walking distance from the hotel.
- In the Okura hotel, all three restaurants have a Michelin star, a French cuisine and two Japanese restaurants. It is a true delight to have dinner in one of these restaurants. The Okura hotel is definitely worth a visit. It is 15 minutes by taxi or Uber:
- Ciel Blue Restaurant
- Teppanyaki Restaurant Sazanka
- The White Room is the restaurant in the Krasnapolsky hotel, it is a lovely restaurant with good quality food and wine and an appealing ambiance.
- Blauw aan de Wal, right in the middle of the Redlight district is a fantastic top restaurant. It is 5-10 min walking distance from the hotel. It is suitable for larger groups for approximately 16 to 20 persons.
- Senses Restaurant, fairly new but a rising star. It is 5 minutes by taxi or Uber and a 15-minute walk.
- Restaurant d’Vijff Vlieghen, a restaurant in typical old Dutch style with good quality food and wine and great atmosphere. It is definitely a restaurant you should not miss during your stay in Amsterdam. It is a 10 to 15 minute walk from the hotel.
- Restaurant Oceania, a place where our company’s founder, Ed Voerman used to eat often. The restaurant was established more than 45 years ago. It is a 15 minute taxi or Uber drive away, a little bit out of the centre, but close to the exhibition centre.
- The Harbour Club Amsterdam Oost, it is a trendy and popular place, also suitable for larger groups. They serve fish and meat. It is a 10 minutes drive with taxi or Uber.