Subscribe to the Voerman Group newsletter and read about the latest developments and innovative solutions.
FIDI Event 2019 | Drinks & Dining
Below, you will find a couple of recommendations for drinks and dining in Amsterdam during the FIDI Event. These are the favorites of the Voerman Group.
- Hotel V Nesplein, this hotel has a nice bar and restaurant. It is a great place to have dinner and to have drinks after a long day. It is only a two-minute walk from Krasnapolsky. TIP! They have the best flammkuchen in Amsterdam.
- The Hoxton Amsterdam, the lounge is a great place to work. The restaurant and bar are great for dinner and drinks. It is a 5-10 minute walk from the hotel.
- Metropolitan & Café de Paris, a good place for breakfast, lunch, a cup of coffee, dinner and drinks at a perfect location in the center of Amsterdam on a street called the Rokin.
- Restaurant Loetje, this restaurant is becoming very well-known in the Netherlands. With four locations in Amsterdam, Loetje’s popularity is growing. The closest ‘Loetje’ from Krasnapolsky is the one next to Central Station. Loetje is famous for its really good steak with a delicious gravy (regular or spicier). To the steak, you can add coleslaw, apple compote and fries.
- Pancake restaurant Upstairs, you cannot leave Amsterdam without trying the pancakes of Upstairs. The smallest pancake restaurant in Amsterdam with the most extraordinary pancakes, Pancake restaurant Upstairs also has an Old-Dutch atmosphere. It is only a five minute walk from the hotel.
- Wynand Fockink, located just around the corner from the Krasnapolsky down the narrow alleyway (Pijlsteeg). This bar is a typically old Dutch ‘prooflokaal’ (tasting tavern) where you can try specialty liquors and typical Dutch jenevers. Of course, beer is served there too. It is truly a unique experience to visit this 17th century tavern.
- Pizza Perla is a modern Italian restaurant with delicious pizzas and pastas. It is great for lunch or dinner, but also for a good Italian coffee. It is a 15-minute walk from Krasnapolsky and also a 15-minute ride with a taxi or Uber.
- Ciro Passami L’olio is a traditional Italian restaurant with the Italian menu featuring antipasti, i primi piatti, i secondi piatti and i dolci. It takes about 15 minutes by taxi or Uber to get there, but it is definitely worth it for a great Italian experience.