Subscribe to the Voerman Group newsletter and read about the latest developments and innovative solutions.
Voerman International is looking for a new Accounts Receivable Specialist
Are you an Accounts Receivable Specialist looking for a new opportunity? Do you have a passion for international ambiance, business and culture? Are you a great communicator with a strong attention for detail? Then we are looking for you!
About the job
The Accounts Receivable Specialist will be responsible for collecting all payments on behalf of the Voerman Group, both in The Netherlands and around the world. 90% of our client base consists of international companies. While being part of the Dutch accounting team, you will also work closely together with colleagues in Prague.
About the office
In the next few months we will be moving into a brand new office, which will also be located in The Hague-Nootdorp, just like the current office. The wellbeing of our employees is important, and the workspace plays an important role in this.
- Communicating with clients and customers to request and arrange payments
- Maintaining bookkeeping databases and spreadsheets, updating information as needed
- Recording and tracking invoices and payments
- Initiating debt collection procedures with external agencies when necessary
- Updating client accounts based on payment or contact information
- Creating periodic and ad hoc reports (AR, DSO, ADD), using Excel
- Continuous evaluation of current policies and recommendations for process improvements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to persuade people.
- Not afraid to step out of your comfort zone
- Strong attention to detail with a dedication to accuracy
- Experience with debt collection, minimum of 3 years
- Fluency in Dutch and English.
- Knowledge of basic accounting principles
- Excellent computer skills, especially Excel
- Experience with “EXACT” -financial software- is a plus
What we offer
- A competitive salary and a good pension
- 27,5 days of holiday
- Daily fresh fruit in the office
- Bootcamp every week
- Monthly drinks & activities outside the office with colleagues
- A personal development plan with a yearly budget and the opportunity to work on your own development during working hours.
Join our team!
If you would like to join our team, do not hesitate to apply! Please send your CV and letter of application to firstname.lastname@example.org. The recruitment process will contain different interviews, both online and in person.